Thursday, June 14, 2007

Five Fuzzy Fresh Friends

Look at my new friends! Aren't they adorable? They have cute little fluffy Afros. I have to restrain myself and limit my visits to once a day. The parents tolerate me, but I don't want to push my luck.

It's sleepy work being a baby.



All that sleeping makes them hungry!


Five beaks now. All the eggs hatched!


Time for another nap.


It is a very happy day here at the Hilladay Inn. All the eggs have hatched. It's the most we could have hoped for. Our Mr. & Mrs. Blue are doing a great job. They fly back and forth feeding the babies. I wonder if they have 2 a.m. feedings like human babies do? I shot another short video. This time, we brought a light out with us for better viewing. Press the play button arrow on the image below to view the video.





No comments: