Monday, February 4, 2008

Question of the Week

I thought it might be fun to do a question of the week. Let's face it, so far this is been a very one sided conversation. So now I want to hear from you. I will leave this post at the top of the blog for a week. Please do join in. Don't be shy now!

Here is this week's question of the week:

What do you miss about spring? Please share you answer by clicking on the comments link below.

Okay, I'll go first. I miss color! I feel like I'm living in a black and white movie during the winter. Black, white, and shades of gray and brown. Here's some pictures of some spring flowers. I think one of the reasons I plant so many spring flowers is that desire for color.


Really early spring, right after crocuses, Daffodils are the ticket. This is the one thing, I find the deer just won't eat.


Peony. Love that yellow center!


Sage.


Rhododendrons. They're like little pink balls of cheer!


Now it's your turn. I'm waiting....

6 comments:

Marcia said...

I love the sounds of the birds singing. You don't realize how quiet it is during the winter (well, except for that darn snow plow!) until all of our feathered friends return.

Unknown said...

I miss the start of the golf season! I also miss having the cats run around after sticks in the grass.

-Hubby

Anonymous said...

I miss having the kids out of the house at a baseball field and I miss the smell of fresh cut grass.
The day is always a little happier when there is sunshine.

Anonymous said...

I miss the warmer and longer days.

Anonymous said...

I miss being able to run around and play. I also miss the kitties run around after sticks!!!

(love u "john")

Anonymous said...

I miss the green of the greens at the golf course!